Edulog Parent Portal Bus Tracking App
The free and confidential Edulog Parent Portal App improves school bus safety, communication, and efficiency.
The Edulog Parent Portal App allows St. Tammany Parish Public Schools to share real-time transportation information with parents. The app provides the latest planned bus times and the location of a student's bus stop. Parents can also see the up to the minute location of the school bus and receive an alert when it is near the bus stop.
Download the app starting August 1st. Parents can register their children in the app but will not begin seeing updated bus information until their first day of school.
How to Register Your Child
Access the STUDENT LIST tab by selecting the “+” icon or the ADD STUDENT button. Parents will register their child in the app by providing:
- Student’s school name
- Student ID number (provided when student registers)
- Student date of birth
- Correct spelling of student first and last name
If parents have issues logging in with their child’s information, they should call transportation at 985-898-3373.
Download the app by searching for "Edulog Parent Portal" in the Google Play or App Store and choose the app with the teal background.
Once you have the app downloaded, sign up using your email address.
- My student’s first or last name is often misspelled or has multiple spellings. Which spelling do I use to access his/her information in the app?
- Should I create separate accounts for each of my children?
- My child is new to the district. When will I have access to my student's ID number?
- Is my child's information safe and confidential?
- How does the app know my child is on the bus?
- How can I be notified when my student gets on or off the bus?
- When will I get notifications as the bus arrives at the bus stop?
- Is there a Spanish version of the app?
- Are the pickup and drop-off times in the app correct?
- When will I be able to track my child?
- Who can I contact for assistance?