Assistant Supervisor of Construction Services (12 Month)
The St. Tammany Parish School Board is now accepting applications for Assistant Supervisor of Construction Services. This is a twelve month (12) month position with a salary range of $67,574 to $102,449 depending on experience. Minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Must have a basic and working knowledge of the programming, design and construction process
• Must have a working knowledge of planning principles and technicians
• Five (5) years’ experience in building and construction industry or related experience
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture, construction management, planning or related experience preferred, others given consideration if they have extensive building experience
• Must have experience directing personnel and managing a budget
Candidates must submit to a background check and fingerprinting. Questions regarding this position may be directed to Cameron Tipton, Chief of Construction Services, at 985-898-3291. Persons interested in applying for this position must submit an online Assistant Supervisor of Construction Services application found on our website at www.stpsb.org under “Employment Opportunities.” A resume and a copy of education earned must be attached. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Complete applications with all required documents must be received no later than 4:30 p.m. on June 5, 2023. Incomplete applications will not be considered. The St. Tammany Parish School Board does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services.