Skip To Main Content

Work Permits

To apply for a student work permit, please have the potential employer fill out the form at Louisiana Workforce Commission - Employment for Minors.

Bring the completed form in person with the student along with the student's birth certificate or state issued ID to the Covington or Slidell Attendance Office. Do NOT bring the form to the C.J. Schoen Admin Complex or your school.

Covington Attendance Office

Harrison Curriculum Center
706 West 28th Avenue
Covington, LA 70433


Slidell Attendance Office
980 Ninth Street
Slidell, LA 70458