Education St. Tammany Channel 13 ::..
School Produced Videos
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
OF PROGRAMS TO
ST. TAMMANY CHANNEL 13
Channel 13 welcomes STPSB student work in the form of school-made videos for broadcasting. It is important that all work conform to certain criteria which Channel 13 adheres to when considering work for broadcasting. Therefore, we request that STPSB school personnel screen all videos prior to submission.
- Submitted work should be acceptable for family viewing including young children (G rating).
- Extremes in style and fit in dress and grooming should be avoided.
- Content should avoid references to topics such as gambling, immorality, profanity, harassing, fighting, violence, extortion, nudity and the use of tobacco, narcotics, and intoxicating beverages.
- Displays of affection in any form should be avoided.
- Videos should be edited for viewing and contain a title of the program, the name of the school, and a list of any credits.
- All videos submitted should include a Teacher/Principal Verification Form certifying that all students appearing in the video have a signed Student Public Information/Communications Release Form on file at the student's school.
- All children and adults who are not students or employees of the St. Tammany Parish School Board must sign the Media/Communications Release Form at this link. This release form must be submitted with the video.
If you have a video for broadcasting, please send it to Melody D. Swang, David C. Treen Instructional Technology Center, 2024 Livingston St., Mandeville, La. 70448 for previewing. You will be notified if it is accepted and when it will be aired.
Thank you for your interest in Channel 13 and we look forward to seeing your submissions.