The principal is responsible for the following:
- Administration and supervision of his school in cooperation with the Superintendent and the Supervisory Staff.
- Evaluating the efficiency of the teaching personnel and to make recommendations for acquisition of tenure or dismissals.
- Fostering professional growth among his teachers, offering opportunities to improve the instructional program, and working for the best interest of his students and faculty.
- Maintaining effective communication between school personnel and the School Board Office.
- Seeing that School Board policies are carried out to the best of his knowledge and ability.
- Constantly striving to maintain good public relations.
- Seeing that reports due in the School Board Office from various departments in his school are received on time.
- Notifying the School Board Office when he expects to be away from the school.