The School System is aware of the problems that some parents are having logging into the new JPAMS Student Progress Center. We are continuing to work with the individual schools and their parents to make sure the proper information is entered and parents are allowed to register. Parents should contact their child’s school for further assistance.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate everyone’s patience.
To link multiple children to one account, follow the procedure below:
You must use the "Link Students" feature.
• Click the Link Students button on the student select screen of the Student Progress Center.
• Enter the first name, last name, SSN, and birthday of the student you want to add to this account (All information must match the information reported to the school). Click the Submit button to continue.
• Once a student with the entered information is found click the Link To Student button to link this student to your account.
• A page saying "Successfully linked parent to student" will be displayed. Click the Close Link Page button to return to the student select screen of the Student Progress Center.
• In order to see the new student that has been linked to this account you must click the Logout link at the bottom of the screen to log out of the Student Progress Center.
• Log back into the Student Progress Center and now you will be able to see all students that have been added to this account.